With over 60 years of industry experience, UNIQUE Paving Materials has become the premier choice for all your road repair needs. All of our products have been designed for adaptability and ease of use to extend the life of your asphalt, and that includes our UNIQUE® Asphalt Resurfacer.
UNIQUE® Asphalt Resurfacer from UNIQUE Paving Materials
UNIQUE Asphalt Resurfacer is a Gilsonite-modified asphalt resurfacer designed to rejuvenate and seal aged raveling and alligatored asphalt pavements while also protecting the surface against water, moisture, and deicing salts.
Our specially designed asphalt resurfacer is recommended for sealing over alligator cracking in asphalt pavements. Alligator cracking is caused by a variety of unavoidable circumstances such as stains from dirt, deicing salts, oil, or other contaminants. UNIQUE Asphalt Resurfacer is ideal for any aged asphalt surface including driveways and parking lots.
Features of UNIQUE® Asphalt Resurfacer
Like all our UNIQUE products, the UNIQUE Asphalt Resurfacer has been designed for superior performance relative to other asphalt resurfacer competitor products. The features and benefits of our asphalt resurfacer include:
- Signature-grade, Gilsonite-modified asphalt emulsion-based formula
- UV protection
- Passes FAA P-625 Fuel Resistance Test
- Coal tar free
- Polymer modified
- Professional grade
- Repairs alligator cracking in asphalt pavements
- Stable for easy mixing
- Excellent adhesion to pavement surfaces
- Environmentally friendly, water-based formulation
- 8.42# 1-gallon pails
- 40# 5-gallon bottles
- 440# 55-gallon drums
Contact Us Today
Fill out the form below or call us at (855) 976-9858.
Asphalt Resurfacing with UNIQUE® Asphalt Resurfacer
The first step in asphalt resurfacing is the surface must be cleaned so that it’s free of all loose material, dirt, oil, grease, or other contaminants, as well as free of any standing water to ensure proper bonding.
Since separation and setting is typical, stir the asphalt resurfacer to achieve a consistent mixture before application. UNIQUE Asphalt Resurfacer can be applied directly from the container or with automated spray equipment and finished with a squeegee to remove all excess material from the pavement’s surface.
Initial cure time before allowing foot traffic on the resurfaced pavement should be 4-6 hours. The asphalt resurfacer will be ready for vehicle traffic after a final cure time of 24-48 hours. However, cure time will vary due to ambient weather conditions.
- To further extend the life of your pavement, use our KOLD-FLO® Pourable Crack Filler prior to finishing with a topcoat of INTEGRA-SEAL® Asphalt Sealer
- Surfaces recently repaired with KOLD-FLO® crack filler or UPM® mix need to cure for seven days before applying the UNIQUE® Asphalt Resurfacer.
More Asphalt Repair Products from UNIQUE Paving Materials
UNIQUE Paving Materials has all the asphalt repair products you need to repair small potholes or major paving projects. In addition to our asphalt resurfacing products, we offer a wide variety of other asphalt repair products including:
- INTEGRA-SEAL® Rejuvenating Asphalt Sealer
- KOLD-FLO® Pourable Crack Filler
- KWIK-LOK® Pavement Primer
- MICROMIX® Mini Cold Mix
- PAVEGRIP® Hot Mix Adhesion Promoter
- RAVEL SEAL® Pavement Preservation Emulsion
- SPM™ Asphalt Products
- UNIQUE® Asphalt Resurfacer
- UPM® Cold Mix
Contact UNIQUE Paving Materials About Our UNIQUE® Asphalt Resurfacer
If you’re looking for the premier asphalt resurfacing product, contact us today about UNIQUE Asphalt Resurfacer!
UPM® is a registered trademark of UNIQUE Paving Materials Corp.